SO HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN / EXCHANGE?
- Simply fill out our easy online Returns form, from HERE and follow instructions
NEED TO RETURN YOUR ORDER?
Easy! If you are not in-love with the product that you have purchased online, for any reason, Bronzais will provide you with a full Store Credit-Note.
Just keep in mind, in order for us to be able to accept your return, it must meet the below requirements:
All Garment/s must be returned:
- In Original condition, unworn & unwashed (Free of any stains from makeup, fake tan, deodorant, or wear.)
- With all Tags attached in original clear packaging.
- Bodysuits or swimwear must have the hygiene sticker in place.
- UK ORDERS - return within 14-days of delivery date
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - return within 30-days of delivery date
Please note all return shipping costs need to be covered by the customer except in cases where the item is confirmed to be faulty by our team.
A Bronzais store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a store credit note (gift voucher), which you can use to repurchase another item or save your Bronzais store credit for later since it never expires.
We treat every order with absolute care and pack them with precision and love to make sure they are in a good condition. However in the unlikely case of an item being delivered faulty, we will happily provide you with a full refund provided:
- You notify us within 14 days from delivery date providing a description of the fault in your items along with pictures as proof via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and
- Your claim of the faults have been reviewed and approved by our staff.
- Be sure to use a traceable delivery method for your returning your item/s, as Bronzais are not held responsible for lost returns in transit.
Please note: Once your refund has been approved by our staff and a notification sent to you, it may take up to 10 business days for the funds to appear in your account, so please be patient. If your refund has taken longer than this, please contact us so we can investigate the cause of the delay.